Friday 31 October 2014

Ask Clara: Submit your questions...

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting to invite those who are interested in  having their questions answered, to submit their questions via this website or my facebook inbox.

There are no monetary benefits to  having this advice/travel blog. I've always wanted to start an advice column of my own and my hope is to reach as many of you as possible who may need insight or assistance. Please feel free to write me about anything, especially issues pertaining to:

1. Relationships
2. Education/Parenting
3. Any questions from adolescents are welcome.

I am a skill development teacher and work as a volunteer crisis counsellor during my days off.  Currently in graduate school specializing in counselling psychology, you can also find me at the library with my nose in the books. :)

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment